Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Ohio

this was our first year to stay in ohio for christmas. both jamie and i had to work most of the week, but it wasn't too bad. my mom came up and we were all kind of hoping for a white christmas, but alas, it was just cloudy. we had a nice christmas, and a delicious lunch!

here's jamie on christmas eve by the tree


jamie made the wrapping paper he used on all my presents out of our pictures. he also designed the gift tag: a peacock with antlers and a red nose!


me doing some last minute wrapping




sophia got a new bed for christmas and she and the other dogs were so tuckered out after all the excitment, she shared her bed with them.


jamie wearing the scarf my sister made him.


the VERY delicious cake my mom and i made!


christmas day



hope you had a very merry christmas!

No comments: