Monday, April 20, 2009

This Month In Photos

The first is Amanda's first time gambling ever in Detroit. We went to visit some from the same weekend as the Final Four. It was exctitng watching the Michigan State game while in Detroit



This is a photo of Eva and Kirk at our house on a Thursday. We all get togther and watch The Office and 30 Rock. It was our turn to host so we had a white trash theme. Vegan Sloppy Joes, Chips, Rootbeer and a Veggie Platter.



On Easter Sunday Amanda and I went to Brunch at Dui Amici. They have amazing bloody mary's. mmmmmmm.



Our back yard on the first day of spring



This last week I had an eventful weekend. Ive really been trying to get out of the house more. Thursday night I saw The Bronx and Trash Talk. The photos didnt turn out since Iphones aint got no flash on em. It was such a rad show. So amazing. The whole place was chaos with peole moving and jumping off of the bars and tables. Then Saturday night these dudes from work had a mini ramp party. The place was packed. I mainly stood by the ramp. I unfortunately am not skating right now due to the wedding. So bummed. But I dont want be all messed up when I walk down the isle in my dress.



Im gonna really try and update this more. seriously

No comments: