Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i forgot...

i forgot to mention yesterday that i was going out of town, again! i left this morning to join my mom's family at sunset beach, nc. i'm just staying for a couple of days. i really needed some beach time and this will be my last trip ever before being a mom! so i got here late morning and after getting to the house my mom and i headed straight for the beach! it was a beautiful day and the water is warm. there isn't a lot to do here, so i will be forced to relax (poor me!) i'm really excited about it.




my mom actually took these pictures of me. if you know my mom, you know to be impressed!







this is the beach i grew up coming to for the summers. i haven't been back here though since my sophomore year of high school i think. it's kind of weird to be back, but it's also changed a lot so it almost doesn't feel the same.

anyway, i just wanted to give you a heads up incase i don't post much. xoxoxo

No comments: